Thursday, March 15, 2007

My Babys' Birthday


Yesterday was my Babys' Birthday. She finally reached the ripe old age of 15. I think for her birthday wish she wished she was 16! It seems like yesterday that I almost gave birth to her in the company car racing down the 10 fwy at very high speeds. She came into this world in a hurry and has been in a hurry ever since. Just remember to slow down enough to enjoy the ride Danos! We had just a small celebration with the four of us. One thing we did have was candles. These are my favorite b-day candles ever. They are Hanukkah candles. Colorful and no dripping. The best part was the beautiful girl in pink.

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

I can't believe she's 15. It's weird because I feel 15 myself.


Everyone needs to just stop growing up right now.

I demand it.

Lynn said...

dani she is so pretty. hope you had a great day.
auntie lynn