Sunday, August 9, 2009

Channel Islands 2009

I wanted to post a few of my favorite pictures from our vacation. You can get more of the details from bella430.blogspot.com. We sailed to the Channel Islands and stayed at Little Scorpion Bay on Santa Cruz Island. I loved having my family all together.

Getting ready for the hike to Potato HarborMy guys

Potatoe Cove



The kids trying to look like they are jumping off the cliff....






Full Moon
Enjoying the sunset
In the back of a sea cave that we had to swim through
Dani swimming through the cave
Stacey paddling while I take pictures
Sean looking for his glove ----
Natalie and Katey snorkeling
Stacey squeezing through

Sean squeezing throughKen paddling and me taking a picture

Ken all ready to play
Stacey
Sean
Me and Ken
Natalie

The party boatHeading Home

2 comments:

Laura Kae Brandler said...

really great pictures of a really great vacation! isn't it awesome to get everyone together for a week? it's my favorite thing. you must have a waterproof camera too??

Connie H said...

Your week together looks wonderful. The views are awesome, and it's fun to see some of the sights but especially your family. Glad it went well all you athletic, adventuresome, andlittle bit crazy people.