Sunday, September 6, 2009

Yesterdays View


The Los Angeles county Fair. It really was a beautiful evening. Unfortunately those glowing orange clouds are actually smoke from the fires. They make for an amazing sunset but what a tragedy.


Yes this does say what you think it says. I think I just threw up in my mouth!
My friend Cindy Hampton -Master bread maker
Ok I don't know who judged this but they need to get there taste buds checked. Cindy makes the best Cinnamon rolls ever!
Al Green concert - I've never seen so many strange people and I admit it was a bit distracting. Al Green was awesome. What a great singer and entertainer. I would go see him again in a minute. Here is a little snippet from "Love and Happiness".

1 comment:

korie said...

I've had those cinnamon rolls before I think they should have gotten a blue ribbon!

You guys sure are party animals!