Sunday, November 11, 2007

Grateful

I love November. This is my favorite season. Cooler weather (hopefully), beautiful colors, good smells, and reflection on all that I have to be grateful for. My Family, my faith, my good fortune and friends top the list. I am trying not to let the Christmas decorations and advertising that are out way to early get to me. (breathe, breathe) Natalie will leave for Argentina on the 19th. She will stop over at LAX. So close and yet so far. I am excited for this next part of her adventure. If you are interested you may look at her blog that I am trying to keep up to date with news from her letters.

2 comments:

Nicole Shelby said...

i just checked in with Nat's(I mean Sister Kirtley's) blog...she's there and jumping in. Wow!

Rebecca said...

Awww, I can't believe Natalie is serving a mission- it's really neat seeing your family grown up! WoW! Oh, this is Rebecca Schiller, by the way. Ü